Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just Appreciating Mommy's Latest Work







Pattern: Clapotis from Knitty

Needles: US 8's 5.0 mm Clover Bamboo Straight's

Yarn: 4 hanks (well, 3 and a few yards of the 4th) Uruguay Merino Wool from ebay

Started/ Finished: January 26, 2008- February 2, 2008

Thoughts: Was an easy knit once I figured out how to ktb. Yes, I know, but I'm a self-taught knitter who couldn't find it in my Stitch n' Bitch manual. It felt like it took forever to knit, but as soon as I got to drop those stitches, it motivated me to want to finish this project. It seemed to go from bland to gorgeous with one dropped stitch!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Dropping those stitches is the best, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see/touch/feel your Clapotis in person. (that sounds kinda' obscene) He's such a cute model. Please teach me how to do the ktb.

    ReplyDelete