This is one search that I refuse to stress over. Or care about. I spent the day looking for decent shoes, found none, and am now giving up. Any one who has a problem with the bridesmaids wearing non-matching shoes can kiss my behind. I've got a 5'10" girl with sz. 11 feet scared she's going to tower over everyone and another one who had back surgery and can only wear wedges.
I just shouldn't have had bridesmaids. Or maybe I should have made them wear the ugliest, longest, poofy-sleeved dress that would have covered their feet. I got a phone call this morning from one asking if she could wear her Converse.
Nice.
FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: SUNDAY LUXURY
6 years ago

For the wedding I was in, she just asked us all to wear white or off white shoes(not sneakers-*rolls eyes for you*). They didn't have to match and yes, one of the girls was quite tall and there were a few who were fairly short, so it would have been insane for everyone to be in heels. Just give them basic guidelines and put them to it themselves.
ReplyDelete