Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm off to Ocotillo Wells today and the rest of the weekend. I've never been there before, but I've heard it's beautiful. Hopefully the weathers nice. I'm not really looking forward to the 3+ hour drive with a toddler.

2 comments:

  1. God when I look back and remember all the road trips I took with my family and how cranky and loud my brother and I were I realize how lucky I am that my parents didn't snap and kill us. We drove to AZ once to go to the Grand Canyon when I was 7...My BF and I did the same drive to pickup my pickup and we damn near MURDERED eachother out of sheer boredom...I can only imagine how bad my brother and I were on that 8 hour drive in a hot stationwagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll def try to take notes as I knit the modified Wicked cardi. I'll pass them along once I have an FO ;-)

    ReplyDelete