Wednesday, January 2, 2008

POISON!


It's only the second day into the New Year and I already find myself succumbing to the urge to buy things. One was a necessity, a cell phone, because mine crumbled to pieces. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't need to purchase the Blackberry Pearl. And then I went on eBay and bought more yarn. Yikes. It's called Poison and it is for Clapotis. Yes, I am partial to yarn with cool names, and sometimes when I'm torn between a few different colors, a cool named yarn wins over a yarn just as pretty.
For now, I'm still waiting to finish a few projects, or start a few more. Whatever package arrives had priority. It may be the yarn to finish SweetHeart, it may be my Clapotis.

*Oh, and I wanted to thank those that gave blocking board advice. A big high five going out your way.*

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous yarn - I'd totally buy it too, just for the name. It will make a gorgeous clap.

    ReplyDelete