Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday

After keeping quiet in shame over my Flikr problem(couldn't synch my Flikr account to my Ravelry), I finally asked for help. An angel bythe name of AnnKari came to my rescue and TADA...my pictures have all been added to Ravelry! Yippe!!! Not that there are many pictures, I'm a fast knitter, but I get bored with projects, and knitting sometimes and just quit for a while. There all the same pictures I have on my blog, nothing different.

I went to Target today and found a whole new, seaonal, wedding section that was magnificent. I had originally planned to buy invitations online, but I found better ones at a mere fraction of the price there. My baby shower invitations came in the same style (in a box with everything you need to create the invite), you print them out on your computer, a ribbon through the top and envelopes, thank you's and all that. I used the same type for Seamus' christening too. Real simple to use, inexpensive and look like a million bucks. Totally scored. I would print them up now, except we're still deliberating over the reception venue. We just can't justify thousands of dollars on a dinner and six hours of a rental space, even if it does have a beautiful view. In the end I'm sure we'll succumb, but until then we'll be continueing to give ourselves ulcers. Someone asked me yesterday how the wedding planning was going. Before I could even think about what to say I immediately answered "Annoying". She looked surprised, but the woman next to her nodded her head. Wedding planning shouldn't be annoying, but apparently it is. I just need to grit my teeth and deal with it. I do have a little skip in my step today since I found cool invitations, disposable cameras, place cards, wedding bell place card holders, and a cool wedding album...all at the mere price of the original wedding invitations I decided not to go with. Nice.

2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed that if you put the label "Wedding" or "Maternity" on anything the price automatically doubles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, totally. It's crazy, and makes it almost not worth it.

    ReplyDelete