
Don't trip (j/k), I'm around. I'm alive. Just nothing really to report. I started Seamus in a new Mommy & Me class that is way more awesome than his younger class. The kid is gonna be flourishing. He did a paint project today, got to frolic with kids his age and older, and is learning to sit down in a chair instead of running like a madman. The other parents seem cool too, one is very uppity and snobby, and one brought her sick kid that was hacking all over the other kids, but 2 outta 20 ain't bad.
Still waiting for my precious yarn and KnitScene Fall 2006 to arrive. Until then, I'll most likely be MIA. I've got a wedding dress to purchase tomorrow, (still up in the air which one) and just trying to keep the house clean and get my baby on a schedule. None seem to stick, and the little guy finally crashed around 11:45 PM. Awful I know, and nothing we did would get him to fall asleep any earlier. And then the main water valve in front of our house broke and Rick had to turn off the main. We have no running water, wonderful. So as I write, Rick, his father and best friend are trying to weld and fix the problem with a torch and piece of potato bread. Bills are tight right now, and our luck with purchased help (plumbing, gardeners, sprinkler people has been shit) and Rick ends up having to fix it all afterwards.
As I've already stated, nothing AMAZING is going on, just boring everyday life that doesn't set us apart from anybody else, or any other family. We're normal, and bland, and sheep following the herd.
BAAAHHH!

No comments:
Post a Comment