Friday, January 18, 2008

More Reasons To Consider Me An Idiot



*I've changed the date AGAIN
(by 3 days)

*I've decided, then undecided on the place for the reception, AGAIN

*I have now become completely indecisive on EVERY aspect of this wedding
(even though I totally love my dress. Not the one pictured above, it was just one of the candidates. And I love the chapel too.)

I'm sure I sound like some crazy bride-from-hell. And maybe I am. But I'm not a diva, and that is for sure. Last year I didn't care about getting married, Rick did. I decided at that point that if I was to get married, I would do something different, and put my own stamp on it. But as I look at my old wedding planning book I realized that this wedding has done a complete 180. It's become completly generic, and it kind of makes me cringe. But I've already tried to make things different, on the cheap, and it's just not happening. It can't. So what the hell. Fuck it. It'll be what it'll be and hopefully that's good enough.

2 comments:

  1. It'll be fine! You'll have a great wedding and will have a totall blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is beautiful!

    Check this out:
    http://www.badknitgirls.com/
    Vote for me? Pleeeeease...

    ReplyDelete