Happy New Year y'all! HaHa, my best Britney impression. I hope everyone had a fun festivities to partake in. We had fun. A "New York" celebration with family, then left the little one with the grandparents and went to a friends house. Fun, great view of the small trickle of fire works and a shot of Patron. I'm hoping this year is gonna be a good one.
New Years Resolutions:
1) Work more. Don't let the laziness overtake me.
2) Spend more QUALITY baby time. Now that he'e getting bigger more art projects, park visits, walks, etc.
3) Order my wedding dress!
4) Handle my temper better. It hibernates like a volcano, then erupts at only certain people, certain times.
5) Chill out about things that are inevitable, people that won't change, things I can't fix.
6) A little more ME time, (the kind that doesn't include considering ME time as watching the baby and blogging or surfing the internet)
7) Finish the projects I start (see how low on the list knitting is?)
8) Pay off some bills. They aren't big, but there's so many little ones that I inevitably have atleast one late payment a month out of forgetfulness.
9) Have more fun!
10) Don't stress out.
Wow, it's late. Happy New Year, again!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family! Hope 2008 is a rockin' good time!
ReplyDelete