I've been so inspired lately by embroidery! All of Brooke's stuff and links to other cool stuff has really been working my crafty mo-jo. A few nights ago I felt like I HAD to do something crafty, right then! So I pulled out my embroidery stash and looked for something to do. I have tons of floss, but really need to stock up on needles and need more fabric. And advice? All I have is flour sacks that come out of the dryer wrinkled and even with ironing aren't perfect. I had one dishcloth that came in a little starter kit that Knit Vicious sent me, (Cuz she's awesome!!!!), and decided to make my mom a x-mas present. And if my mom is still looking at my blog even though I told her to stay off, that's her bad. She will have spoiled her own x-mas!
FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: SUNDAY LUXURY
6 years ago

Oh, that's super cute!!!
ReplyDeletehow cute!
ReplyDeleteflour sacks always are wrinkly... NO MATTER how much you iron... That looks cute though!! I love stitching on flour sacks. I also stitch on plain white cotton as well.
ReplyDelete