Wednesday, December 17, 2008


When you stop blogging close to daily, you forget how- I guess. Life here is not that exciting from an outsiders perspective. Most of my dresses are boxed up and in the attic, looking at them while I am getting bigger depressed me a little. So bye-bye for now. We've been busy driving around all the neighborhoods with good Christmas lights, Seamus is really getting into the whole holiday. He loves to point out all the different characters, have me sing Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman, and "can-nee".

Today was the Christmas potluck for his mommy & me class. I was able to guilt Rick into coming since the would be other fathers there who work nights at the same job as his. Santa even made a surprise appearance. Seamus will do just about anything for a candy cane. While all the other kids in his class were pretty terrified of St. Nick, he said hello and went for a candy cane.



Like I said, my life seems a little drab. It's been cold and rainy for days, I just barely sent out my Christmas cards because I suck and am thinking about getting Chinese food delivered tonight too.

I've also been into reading instead of knitting or embroidering. Rick and I saw Twilight a few weeks ago because nothing else was playing during the time we went. I actually liked the movie, and it got me to pick up the book again. I finished it fast, and read the next two in a day a piece, but that last one if just dragging on. It's made me realize how annoying and selfish the main character is. And there's all these other characters and pages of details of things that seem so unimportant. Maybe it will change for me in the end, but I doubt it. I am the only person out there reading a freaking book I can't stand...for leisure! Must finish the last 100 pages and I'm done! Free of the franchise! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment