Saturday, December 27, 2008

The New To-Knit List

I realize that I never actually knit any of this stuff, but I plan on it this time. Seriously.

Mangyle:

Rick looks good in brown and I think he can pull off the 50s-Buddy Holly-ish - guy in this. And he loves Triumph motorcycles, maybe I'll be able to get him to pose like this when it's done. HAHAHA....



Yeah, I know. ANOTHER Clapotis, but in cooler colors like this! And it's a plus that I can wear it no matter how ginormous I may get!



And aren't these adorable? There isn't an exact pattern for these, so they will be more complicated if I decide to make them.


These are just a few of my favorite designs right now. Trust me when I say there are a hell of a lot more, and next time I go to my LYS I will easily be dipping into "bill" money.

4 comments:

  1. I love the devil pants in the Stitch N bitch book. Also the bunny hat and the tattoo flash cardigan! I LOVE BABY STUFF!!! Debbie bliss is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little baby pants! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should totally pose like that in it when you make it. Also, he should be pantsless. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy shit those are the raddest things i have ever seen..

    ps. i think you are fucking funny shit..

    ReplyDelete