Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Holidays!




The holidays mean many things to me. The latest gripe about the holidays is that I just spent 50 bucks on cards! And that doesn't include stamps!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. That is a super cute picture with Santa and that's a pretty nice looking santa too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww such a cute picture! They both look sooo serious, though! lol I know what you mean about cards, too.. they do get rather expensive!

    ~Amy Rose~
    Swell Stitches
    http://www.swellstitches.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!

    The pic was taken at The Grove in LA. And the funny thing is that he's the same Santa from last years' pic! He was very serious, and I have wondered if in his off seasons he's a biker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic! I totally hear you on cards. I just spent $60 on Christmas cards and birth announcements. I did score some great discounts from knowing how to work the system, but still... 'Tis the season to feel financially raped all month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha your son is so damned cute but he looks so pissed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that's the same Santa that works at Fashion Island in NB too. My punk got a pic with him last week and he looks remarkably familiar!

    ReplyDelete