Monday, December 22, 2008

Give It To Me Straight...


I went to Tilly's today to buy Rick (yet) another beanie/ skullcap/ whatever the fuck you want to call it. I also found this sweater. Cheap, 20% extra off and leopard! It's fuzzy, which was a minor drawback, but it reminded me of a L.A.M.B. one I'll never be able to afford at this rate. And as I gain more weight, (5 more pounds since last month!!!), I realize what a fashion faux pas it is (in my own head) to wear animal print. Because I feel I tend to look like the actual animal.

So I ask you...do I look like a fuzzy giraffe? Maybe it's that I have big circles under my eyes and have had my hair up in a ponytail-thing for three days. Regardless, I think it may be too loud for me even.

3 comments:

  1. uummm.... I am not sure... I think its one of those things that if you dont have make up on... you look like a frump but if you had some cute jeans on and your hair and make up done it would be totally cute!!! I'd rock it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. But then again, I'm a sucker for anything leopard print!!! I say you can rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, but seriously loled when you said you look like an actual animal!

    ReplyDelete