Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Crummy Goodbye To 2008


This year has been a wild one. Check my archives if you're curious. I'm keeping this short, because I'm in a bad mood. I don't want to make a bunch of empty promises for 2009. If any I will hope for good health for my family, an easy labor (not 4 days like last time!!!!), not to lose my house to the failing economy, and to lose the baby weight quicker than last time ( with no stretch marks please.) Yeah, right. I can dream can't I?

I hope everyone is going to have a blast this New Years'. I will be knitting in the New Year with my little sickypoo son in my bed. He's got a mild ear infection in one ear and a bad cough. We'll be watching Peter Pan and cuddling with his cow humidifier misting the room.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Aww sorry about your little pumpkin! I used Neutrogena sesame seed body oil all over my body and I didn't get a single stretch mark (except where I didn't use it- my butt!). I gained 50 pounds too!
    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stuck at home too, but by myself with Strep Throat. So I'm with you on wishing good health! Also on the house and labor thing too, stretch marks suck!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww sorry the wee one is ill. Happy New Year anyways....did I mention 2009 is gonna be a Bitchin' Year? I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i borrow your son's eyelashes? :)

    ReplyDelete