The next problem was figuring out where to take him. Rick's barber can sometimes be hit and miss and my hair girl is expensive. Since it was so close to Easter Sara was over booked and there was no way Seamus could get squeezed in. I knew if I wanted his hair trimmed by Easter, it was going to have to be Rick's guy, Sean. Rick already had an appointment that day... So what the hell, we went for it.
Before:
During:
After:
The final results aren't bad. I expected it to be a little funky because I have a curious kid who always wants to turn his head and watch what's going on. He noticed himself in the mirror and sat still from that point on. I think it's kind of cute, but we're still not used it. He looks so different to us, it's so strange.
The weirdest part of yesterdays experience is that Rick's hair got totally f-cked up again, and Seamus' wasn't that bad!

Your son is just too cute for words!
ReplyDelete