I'm selling these on eBay. I no longer fit in them and have been saying for quite some time that I would do a little cleaning of my busting-from-the-seams closet. This is my first attempt at selling on eBay, and am a little nervous that I'm doing something wrong. I tend to get that feeling when something seems new to me. Oh well, I'll get over it.
*sniff, sniff*
Goodbye, sailor outfit I only wore once, you looked pretty in my closet next to all the other outfits I rarely wear.

This dress is soooo cute!! What other items do you have for sale on ebay?
ReplyDeleteRight now- nothing. I've sold two dresses I knew I wouldn't miss, but everything else I can't decide if I should sell or not. I've got tons of dresses, and tons of memories attached to them. I guess I'm just a pack rat!
ReplyDelete