I'm in a wedding rut. I can easily find inspiration in things, but none of them blend with what we had kind of already planned. Basically, anything sounds great all of a sudden. Channel surfing, suddenly a wedding by candlelight and just a champagne toast sounds lovely (and so simple!). Elope! (something I never planned on doing, but sounds so stress free!)...but I'm going to stick to my original plans, because I know that I will regret it otherwise. You're supposed to get married (hopefully) only once, so why not do the whole shabang if you can afford it. Right? As I'm begiining to see prices and also realize I have to walk down an aisle with a bunch of people staring at me, just me, Rick and Seamus fleeing for something much smaller sounds great. But I fear I may regret it one day, so I will just go with the flow.
A much nicer version (if not the original), of the cheapy dress I bought, or another that looks very similar that a seamstress will make me. I like the hair and the flower in the back, it would probally be red though, and a little red lipstick ofcourse!

Cakes with black ribbons, suggested by my cake chef, a cousin-in-law of Rick's who is an AMAZING pastry chef. Along with, FREE!


A picture of random girls I found on the internet with red roses and black dresses...

Time to look at Save The Date Cards and Invitations!
I have a feeling that time is really going to start creeping up on us.
No comments:
Post a Comment