*Thanks iMac Photo Booth!*

I don't know what happend. I woke up around 8 and the baby slept in until 9:30 (!). I went on Ravelry and admired patterns, then realized I needed to get my ass in gear. I've had this whole sweater done since June! I had all the pieces knit up, and just sitting there! It even got so bad that I started to lose pieces, which really irritated me since they were times that I had planned on seaming them together. (Hence, how I realized pieces were missing). Well, no more excuese, the thing is D-O-N-E.
The knitting part was easy, but as someone who has very little experience in seaming, it looks kind of terrible. I'll take pictures when I have my camera handy. I guess I'm a masochist that way. I'll show you my failures. I really don't think I'm just being hard on myself. It should look better. But I AM happy I finished something. It still looks cute. Seamy looks adorable, but I will be very paranoid of knitters hissing at my seaming skills.
Ravelry has been doin' me some good! If only I could figure out why my flickr ID is working on Raverly...

No comments:
Post a Comment