I can't believe that I started this block and haven't knit anything since. I started two baby sweaters, got fed up and have yet to pick them up since. Some knitter huh? And then I haven't posted any pictures either. Ponyboy (what I will be referring to my BF as) bought me the most wonderful digital camera for Christmas, but I have no idea yet how to post pictures online. All they'd be of is half-knit projects that I've been too lazy to block. What's even more pathetic is that the Kyoto sweater that I knit (from the Knitty pattern) was completed over a year ago and promised to my mom. That still hasn't motivated me to block or seam it. I'm a horrible daughter, I know. I think I'm going to buy one of those SEW Ez blocking boards and just get it over with. I've also printed out a lot of patterns that I'm swooning over. Where will I ever get the money for all that yarn? (sigh).
No comments:
Post a Comment