Monday, January 9, 2006



I've never been one for this sort of thing, but I'll give this a try...
I'm starting this block to chronicle the knitting projects that I am currently working on, etc. I've been knitting and crocheting since I was in third or fourth grade, but have always been one to work on projects in spurts. Under my crocheting belt I have: one baby blanket that I made eight years ago, one pair of baby booties, and a few mini skirts for my Barbie dolls. I have only begun to knit again in the last year, so that my mother would have someone to look at yarn with. I have knit a few sweaters, but have yet to Block or stitch the pieces together. Currently left on needles are baby sweater( the cables are just too difficult to figure out) and the "Baby's First Tattoo" cardigan. I can finish something simple like that in a day. When enthralled in a project I can spend hours knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment