The rules go like this:

1. Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 10 bloggers.
Atomic Mama gave me this snazzy blog award. Yay! Coincidentally, she picked all the same bloggers I would have chosen. So here is 10 random facts about me:
1) I spend WAY too much money at Target.
2) It bothers me a lot when people can't be themselves, they worry too much about what others think and have no imagination of their own. I don't know why it bothers me so much. Sometimes I obsess over it and that's just toxic.
3) I'm my own worst critic.
4) I talk like a surfer. Maybe since I used to be one.
5) I've never had any cavities.
6) I'm the oldest of my siblings.
7) I'll be 26 in 18 days.
8) I wish I knew how to swing dance. It's one of the things on my Bucket list.
9) I have SO many dresses and shoes, but I hardly ever wear them.
10) I'm a Gemini.
Here's a post from a few years ago I did about myself that gives 100 random facts about me :)

Congrads on your award!!! Now go take a Swing class
ReplyDelete