Cloth diapering is something that interested me from the beginning of my first pregnancy. Some may ask why? Why on earth would you want to do that? I grew up cloth diapered- for the most part. Rick was a product of the 70s and was as well. I know it's a commitment and disposables are easier. But I wanted the challenge and they're better for you baby, environment, pocketbook (Hopefully. They are quite a bit of an investment :-/ ) I didn't go through with CD'ing with my older son, and as my baby is now heading towards his first birthday I've decided to take that big step. I kick myself in the ass for not thinking about it from the beginning of his life, but really want to start. And I think he'll have another two-ish years left in dipes. We'll see how it goes. My sister thinks I'll burn out. Rick doesn't have an opinion...yet. So we'll see. All I can say is that I'm happy with my decision right now. I'm currently washing a prepping them. Hopefully he'll be wearing some later today.
Aren't they cute?




I love cloth diapers!The only thing that sucks is rinsing the poo off but eh its better than it sitting in a landfill forever.
ReplyDeleteOh it 's so cute specialy the first and the second !!!! Before it will came in France, may be i've the time to found THE hubby who will made the baby ????
ReplyDeleteI cloth diaper and I LOVE it!! My baby girl is almost 8 months and we've been doing it since she was a month old. Yea, it is an investment but it is SO worth it! Or cloth paid for itself within a month! We use Thirsties duo wraps and unbleached chinese prefolds with a snappi fastener and they are great! Good luck, I think it is -so- worth it!
ReplyDeletehttp://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com