You look really cute! You may not be in vintage but you have balanced style, function and being a mama without resorting to "lounge"pants and baggy tshirt. Nice job!
Thanks guys. I know my outfits are a lot more understated than a lot of other fashion blogs. I'm glad you don't think I'm silly for posting these pics :)
You look really cute! You may not be in vintage but you have balanced style, function and being a mama without resorting to "lounge"pants and baggy tshirt. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteI Love that sweater, reminds me of my cousin who passed away, she loved cherrys! Super Cute!
ReplyDeleteI love your more laid back style. I hardly ever wear dresses or fancy vintage things, so I love looking at your posts.. I relate!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys. I know my outfits are a lot more understated than a lot of other fashion blogs. I'm glad you don't think I'm silly for posting these pics :)
ReplyDelete