Saturday, April 10, 2010

How a Ruca does a Baptism

We baptized Cash last month. I wore the same dress I wore when Seamus was baptized, but just dressed it up a little. I wore a white petticoat underneath and some Steve Madden two-toned saddle shoe-type heels. I forgot I even owned them until I started sifting through shoe boxes in my closet. I love my closet! It's like Mary Poppins infinity purse!

I did my hair a little different too. My mom asked me if I was trying to look like Snookie. Um, no. Who would ever want to look like her???


This was the only time when Cash wasn't screaming like he was having an exorcism. All the other parents were hating us.


My little boy looks so grown up here :`(


The back view of my hair...


The happy fam. Rick looked pretty snazzy too!

2 comments: