
I fear Rick will freak out when the UPS guy comes because I REALLY shouldn't have ordered them. I've had my eye on them for SO LONG! And covet them so. And they're sold out in almost every size except mine. Which almost never happens! But really- I don't need another pair of shoes. Even if I don't own booties. It's going to suck to have to cancel the order, but I don't want to start an argument with Rick. He says I need another pair of shoes the way I need another dress. Which is pretty true. I have a lot. It's time for me to cutback on my splurges :(

those are super cute!
ReplyDeleteI have these!!! They make your feet look SSOOO small its sort of weird.
ReplyDeleteReally?! I wear a 9. I don't think my feet ever look small :/
ReplyDeleteI did see your doing roller derby. That's awesome! I have some skates, but don't think I'm quite ready for derby!