Of course if I hadn't bought the kitchen stuff, I would have more money for my "I have to have this stuff or I might die" fund.
*Birthday present?*
*I'm watching this on eBay and is the one thing actually in my budget.*

*Oh my god. Did I just admit I want these? But they've got horseshoe's on the pockets and I LOVE dark denim...and will probably never get them!*

*Just cutesy summer shoes, another never gonna happen*



*Do I really need to explain the last three?*
What can I say...other than I have opulent dreams for a stay at home mommy with no money, that actually wouldn't fit in many of this stuff right now anyway ;P

You have great taste! I really adore the first dress.
ReplyDeleteI love the first dress!!! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTHe Trashy Diva dress is rather expensive but it was still worth it, it's my most beautiful dress. And IƤll be able to use it for a ralky long time (well, unless I start eating like crazy or so :) So go for it I'd say!
ReplyDeletePssst... there might come up an offer of Vivien of Holloway via my blog so maybe you'll be able to get one of those dresses or tops then? I'm workin on something...
i love the shoes.. although i couldn't spend a ton of cash on shoes.. hot topic does have some cute ones right now..
ReplyDeleteThe first dress is gorgeous, wow!! I have that cherry knit in my walk-in-closet, hih :)
ReplyDeleteStick with the Trashy Diva... VOH quality is lacking, and I swear, those things fit weird!
ReplyDelete