*the floor of Rick's 53*
The day after my Phil & Ted's post, Rick said he wanted to strike up a negotiation. If I let him put new carpet in his truck, then he would get me that stroller. It seemed like a win-win to me, really. I won't burn my Uggs on that hot metal floor AND I get my beautiful little hot rod stroller!
We ventured out to a fancy baby boutique in West LA and had the lady working there give us the whole tutorial. That things is fancy and full of tricks. I already have a kid, and am used to gadgets that do weird helpful stuff but this thing blew my mind. I hope they actually use it, or Rick may expect me to pop another one out to make up for the cost! Needless to say, we got it. They didn't have the black and gray in stock, so it should be shipped sometime in the next week. And Rick doesn't want it being used until the baby is born because Seamus is going through a 'mine' stage where everything is his. Even my cell phone and everything that Rick owns.
And after hinting a few times about there being a dress I really want, and how I'm going to save money up on the side for it by clipping more coupons and staying away from T@rget, he said that I can have it for my b-day (May 27th!!!) and he'll wrap it up and keep it until then. I can't fit in it right now anyways! He also said I can get a pair of shoes for our first wedding anniversary (May 16th!!!) WTF!?! Has he been reading my mind? Or my blog? What can I say, other than I'm the luckiest girl in the world sometimes...
And since I will be getting paid soon, for my other job, I think I'll need to save up for Rick's anniversary present. I'm thinking a tattoo. The boy needs more ink.

Sounds like you got a keeper!!!
ReplyDeleteThat stroller is pretty rad! I want one like that except that I don't need a double stroller. Mine was a hand-me-down and it's so bulky. Are you going to put some flame decals on it? That's what I'd do!
ReplyDelete