I know that Christmas is technically right around the corner, but I couldn't wait! I suddenly felt the urge to go out and buy a Wii. And since we tend to off on a tangent, Rick and I got Guitar Hero and Mario Go-Kart as well. Yes, we're nuts.
FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: SUNDAY LUXURY
6 years ago

How funny is that! my boyfriend and I went to target in search for a Wii.... No such luck... Sold out...
ReplyDeletei love my wii! mario cart is so much fun too! you should get super mario galaxy as well, awesome game!
ReplyDeleteThat's what we're getting for the boys! How fun!
ReplyDeletehow in the world can i get in touch with you about your dresses? i've searched all over your website but can't find an email anywhere?
ReplyDeletexo jenny
ps. i love the wii, but the wii fit won't actually do anything toward keeping you fit, its more play than workout imho
ReplyDelete