I had an ultrasound on Friday, they gave a very mild prediction of the baby's gender, but since the baby wouldn't move it's legs the Dr. didn't feel even 80% certain. He told me not to tell people because he felt so unsure, so for now I'll keep it quiet. Though I have told a few people, which made Rick mad, probably because he refuses to believe it.
So I've taken it upon myself to figure it out myself. I've googled Chinese Gender Predicting Calendar's (all of which were wrong!!!) I was comparing my info from my first pregnancy, but all of those calendars are predicting my son is a girl. So I don't believe it! So I did another search and found a test even dumber that asked me if my belly looked more like a basketball or watermelon. If my nose has stretched out, and if I still like orange juice. And how I hold a coffee mug... How desperate did I suddenly get that I would take a test that ridiculous? When it comes down to it, as long as it's a healthy baby, I don't REALLY care. I guess I'm just nosy and just want to know regardless. Reality is I just have to wait until the first week of January.
Lastly I found one more test that actually turned up accurate, according to my sons stats, and then input this pregnancy's info and got the results that Rick wanted. So who the hell knows anyway! It's all b.s. and I feel coo coo!
**If any of you are bored and willing to give the test a try, it's really easy and I'm curious to know how many of you got the correct results for your own pregnancies.**
FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW: SUNDAY LUXURY
6 years ago

hahahah how funny!!
ReplyDeleteSorry to say the test that worked for you got Thumper wrong...
ReplyDeleteLOL, I took it and it was correct. It guessed girl.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm sorry to say, but I FULLY belive in the shape of the belly to determine boy or girl. Watermelon is boy and basketball is girl. It works every time.
Oh, also, will your insurance cover another ultrasound to determine the sex? If not, email me cause I know a place where you can do another for $20 and they give you the results of the ultrasound on video and you get pics. That's what happened with me. The doc couldn't tell and my insurance wouldn't cover another...
ReplyDeleteDPH, thanks! I've got awesome insurance that will cover it though. I go back in a month and then the baby will be more developed and easier to see. And the Dr. gave me a DVD and some pics too. I'm supposed to keep bringing back the DVD so they can add on. The pics I have so far are just the from the back. It was sleeping and not into turning around.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool Ruca! I hope you can find out.
ReplyDeleteI was so dissapointed when I went. My doctor told me that since my insurance only covered one ultra sound that I should wait until I was 6 months along and that they would be able to tell no matter what. Not so much. The punk was already fighting me in the womb.
1 out of 3! It guessed Nick right, but the other two were WRONG.
ReplyDelete