He is too cute. And I totally hear you on the weather. I swear, winter here is more like fall in the rest of the country. It is great except in moments when you are trying to get the classic photos in each season.
This is the sweetest picture! I gotta tell you.. your music streaming from your site just scared the bejeezes out of me! haha my volume was all the way up, and it was nice and quiet in here.. I kinda jumped.. just a little lol
now that is one cute friggin kid! i love his little vans!
ReplyDeleteand as far as the weather, i feel ya. i live in alabama & it's been in the 70s most days.
Adorable as ever!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute. And I totally hear you on the weather. I swear, winter here is more like fall in the rest of the country. It is great except in moments when you are trying to get the classic photos in each season.
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest picture! I gotta tell you.. your music streaming from your site just scared the bejeezes out of me! haha my volume was all the way up, and it was nice and quiet in here.. I kinda jumped.. just a little lol
ReplyDeleteAmy Rose
http://www.swellstitches.typepad.com