Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dear Santa...

I've been pretty good this year and I'm working on my X-Mas list early...



And while you're at it, I'd really like this purse too.




Thanks!

XOXO RubyRedRuca

5 comments:

  1. is that lulu guiness (the purse)? i've been trying to find that everywhere-i thought it was discontinued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes!! There was a girl on project runway. She reminded me of you!!! Not personality (since i don't know you) but, your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just poped over from 'This Girls Art' to catch your blog, what a hoot girl. You are just a little older than my Grandson, but such a zest for life you have, as does he.

    Love the pic of step-daddy and the story...too much!

    The tribute to Nana was fabulous. Similar situation with my Granny and hope to see her again, you know where.

    Keep havin' fun Sister and good luck with the soon to be new bambino...that's what I love about your generation, you are so much fun, unafraid of what life is gonna dish out, just party on and get another pair of shoes...I'm with ya! Kathy with the four Bostons, is a very good friend of mine, her dogs are a blast, as is her funky art.

    sharon

    ReplyDelete