Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~Another Mama For Obama~

I'm not going to get all political. But I did vote for Obama. And me and Rick did go and get our free Starbucks coffee for voting.

This morning my mom shared a ridiculous story about "Barry" with me before I went to vote. Apparently my lame wad of a step-dad went to Occidental College with "Barry" and they both were after the same girl. Barry took her out one night, and step-dad had a breakfast date at the cafeteria with her the next morning. When she didn't show up, he went and knocked on her door and she yelled at him. He blames Barry. I can't really blame her for not wanting to go out with this:



So the moral of this story is that Barack Obama cock blocked my lame wad of a step-dad. I thought that was pretty funny and just had to share it with all of you. And he doesn't seem to hold too much of a grudge, because I'm pretty sure he's voting for him today too.

5 comments:

  1. Best Obama story I've heard all election season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that's awesome! nice story

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Way! From this day forward I'll refer to President Elect Obama as Capt. Cockblock!
    I voted for him too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I spit my diet coke out over this one. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete