We went out to the desert in Barstow this weekend for the "Poker Run". Basically just dirt biking and camping with some friends. Taking care of a stubborn 2-year-old was hell, but as long as he could cover himself in dirt all weekend without anyone trying to get him to eat, drink or stay within any boundaries- he was fine. I was so mentally and physically exhausted after the first day, that I didn't take any pictures this weekend. Well, other than this little photo shoot of him looking like a dirty little ragamuffin in the McDonald's parking lot.
only the cutest ragamuffin ever!
ReplyDeletehe is SOO cute!
ReplyDeletehahahah! he has the cutest eyes! thats how I was when i was little... Naked... white hair... big brown eyes!
ReplyDeleteLOL, omg. Yeah, that's pretty much how camping goes, huh?
ReplyDeleteI love the last two..."mom, please call off the paparazzi"
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDelete