Friday, October 3, 2008

A Secret No More...


*Just to be hokey I tied a little piece of yarn around it and left the test in Rick's underwear drawer. Haha.

I contemplated keeping this quiet, but realized that I just don't want to. Last time, I didn't tell anyone, well-other than Rick, for almost four months. Some people even five! Well this time I'm just putting it out there. No secrets. I'm knocked up. My doctor doesn't make appointments until 8 weeks, which is new to me. So I have no due date or whatever. Only my own estimation of a due date, the first week of June (I could be off a little), and am 3-4 weeks. I think.

Pregnancy resolution? I will not gain 70 pounds again!!! Yes, 70! I was a huge self-conscience whale.

***And if any of you are remembering the fact that I got tattooed last Thursday, I took a pregnancy test on Friday which turned up negative. Then on Tuesday night I took another one, which turned up positive. So I'm in the clear right? :D

15 comments:

  1. YAY so FUN!!! Congratulations !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    What great news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww congrats.. what a cute way to say hey baby i am knocked up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! Insane!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. w00h00 congrats! that is the cutest way to tell him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering the other day if you were going to have two! Hooray for Babies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATUALTIONS!!! How exciting! So, this will be a june baby, right?

    What's funny is that I have been really expecting a post like this to come up for you soon. Don't ask me why, but I seem to have a sick sense about these things even with people I kind of know online. :P

    Oh, and about the 70lbs. Most everyone I know gains much, much less weight the second time around. I gained 50lbs with Ava but only 28lbs with Leila. I am anticipating gaining even less than that this time around if I stay on course with how I have been gaining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFG, YAY!!!!! Congrats. I hope you get a girl so you can experience the pain I feel, lol.

    I'm so happy for you! What was Rick's reaction???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!

    And Sheri is right. 60 the first time, 19 the second. Of course, Sheri forgot to mention it is nine times hard to loose that weight the second time around! Even if it is only 19 pounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wwwwwooooooooie you're knocked up! Hooray!
    It's all part of your plan to take over the world isn't it???

    ReplyDelete