Awww! That is too cute! Yeah, I am that mother who would snap tushie pics of my kids all the time. Ava is skinny but normal height. We have major issues with pants being too big in the waist in order to fit the length. So, all winter she has a plumber's crack going. I have so many pics of that. She is going to kill me one day.
Awww! That is too cute! Yeah, I am that mother who would snap tushie pics of my kids all the time. Ava is skinny but normal height. We have major issues with pants being too big in the waist in order to fit the length. So, all winter she has a plumber's crack going. I have so many pics of that. She is going to kill me one day.
ReplyDeleteawww what a cutie pie! can't wait to have one of my own :)
ReplyDeleteand congrats on the upcoming arrival! :D
hahaha so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI see a hiney all white and shiney it makes me giggle to see it wiggle!
ReplyDeleteI love it when they do things like that!
ReplyDeleteGod, I love me some baby ass. And I mean that in a completely non-perverted way!
ReplyDeleteI used to LOVE when my punk would crawl around with her fat tushy hanging out...
sigh