Sunday, June 24, 2007

I finished seaming the body together last week, and have been slowly inching away at the sleeve lining and ear linings. Very quick to knit, but doing everything x2 was a bit of a bitch. I don't know about knitting with linings again, even if they are baby-sized.

The front:



The back:



The pocket still needs to be seamed:





Last night I stayed up until 1AM finishing the last sleeve lining and watching Season 3 of Rescue Me. I'll probally finish the seaming tonight, and then off to the next project. I should probally pick up an old one and finish that up too.

I just bought a bunch of Peaches & Creme yarn online last night for Mason-Dixon BallBand Dishcloth's. Lots of them. If you could see my kitchen, you would know why. And maybe if I finish them, I'll show you why.

No comments:

Post a Comment